I had a chance to play some more Demon’s Souls last night, but not a significant amount. Instead of a full-sized report on the goings on, here are just a few quick observations about Stonefang Tunnel:
- Merchants are creepy and hang out where there is like zero chance of doing any real business.
- Those guys have arms like spaghetti. How are they throwing GIANT BOULDERS at me?
- This place is like some kind of god-forsaken Escher painting.
- Me approaching a bridge: “I wonder if this bridge will collapse.” Me a moment later: “I fucking knew it.”
- Praise be to elevators.
- Praise be not to fire lizards.
Thanks for reading. More soon.